BEST PLAYLIST 2016 | #1 ODESZA



Feeling blessed to come back with my blog. How are you, everybody? 
Before I start this writing, I wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016! Welcome to great leap year.
And, here it is. For 2016, there is something different with my blog because I added something new. Beside fashion or outfit,  I would share about MUSIC. Do you love music? I'm sure that everybody loves music. I guarantee people always be accompanied by music in their whole life. Some activities need music to increase their productivity. 

Well,at the first time in 2016, I'll write about my best playlist in 2016 for some posts. For the beginner, I shared ODESZA as my newest playlist in 2016. Who is ODESZA? Quoted from Wikipedia, ODESZA (stylized as ODESZA) are an American electronic music duo from Seattle consisting of Harrison Mills (CatacombKid) and Clayton Knight (BeachesBeaches). The group was formed in 2012 shortly before Mills and Knight graduated from Western Washington University. Their debut album, Summer's Gone, was released in 2012 to much acclaim in the underground electronic music community. ODESZA followed Summer's Gone with their first EP, My Friends Never Die, in 2013 and their second LP, In Return, in 2014. The duo released In Return (Deluxe Edition) on September 18, 2015 via Counter Records, an extended version of the original album plus three live recordings all featuring a horn section, instrumentals, and a new track “Light (feat. Little Dragon)”. On December 7th, 2015, ODESZA’s “Say My Name (RAC Remix)” was nominated for the Best Remixed Recording Grammy.






Why I chose ODESZA and put it to my playlist for 2016? Actually,  I really like EDM since I was a child. My father taught me to listen Trance music (which is one of genre in EDM) when I was in Junior High School. Year after year, EDM growth and there are a lot of DJs from some underground electronic music dance. One of them is ODESZA who striking new voice in EDM. At the first time I listened it, I  fell in love instantly with this deep and chill instrument. Great songs!



My favorite songs in ODESZA are Say My Name, It's Only, Bloom (from In Return album, 2014), and IPlayYouListen (from Summer's Gone album, 2012). But, over all, ODESZA makes me feel the strong ambience and they build the chemistry between us.  I listen ODESZA, and I'll imagine if my life is so wonderful. Do you want to feel dynamic vibe with positive rhythm? Please, listen to ODESZA! They know what you need.


Comments

Popular Posts